Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to see some Rockabilly/Psychobilly bands at an Aus festival this year?

3 posters

Go down

Want to see some Rockabilly/Psychobilly bands at an Aus festival this year?  Empty Want to see some Rockabilly/Psychobilly bands at an Aus festival this year?

Post by FiendMag Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm

If so please vote for them in this survey... some of the possibilities are bands like The Quakes, Scandinavian Cock, Astro Zombies, Eighties Matchbox B-line Disaster and more!
Click here for survey

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDNueTNNQXo0YlRUWGdCdTBucnhFZFE6MQ#gid=0

Thanks!

FiendMag

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Want to see some Rockabilly/Psychobilly bands at an Aus festival this year?  Empty Re: Want to see some Rockabilly/Psychobilly bands at an Aus festival this year?

Post by FiendMag Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:46 am

53 views 0 replies.... did many people actually fill out the form at all?

FiendMag

Back to top Go down

Want to see some Rockabilly/Psychobilly bands at an Aus festival this year?  Empty Re: Want to see some Rockabilly/Psychobilly bands at an Aus festival this year?

Post by mudflap Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 am

I wasnt aware we had to report back

But then it looks like with onle 2 posts you pretty much only joined for the perposes of this research so I cant see why I should even bother replying
mudflap
mudflap

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FiendMag Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:58 am

I guess because we're trying to bring bands which might be of interest to you out to Australia. It'd be nice to know how many people filled it out and if not why not as we aren't seeing too much support for these bands in the results... maybe we're just looking at the wrong bands or maybe people don't like surveys etc. It's all hard to say without a little feedback....

FiendMag

Back to top Go down

Post by hewey Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 pm

I dont go to festivals, figured it was a plug for something I wasnt going to go to, so this is the first time Ive opened the thread Wink
hewey
hewey

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by FiendMag Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Fair enough, thanks for taking the time to reply anyways. Smile

FiendMag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down