Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final

2 posters

Go down

Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final Empty Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final

Post by andrew666 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 am

Glamorous girls from across the state arrived at Chromefest on the Central Coast on Saturday for the NSW leg of Miss Pin-Up Australia 2010. The seven qualifiers will progress to the national final in January on the Gold Coast.

Amongst the contestants was Miss Lily LePurr:

Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final Misslilly3

“It’s really about having fun and being the beautiful woman that you are no matter the size,” she says, “When I was really young, a teenager, I discovered Marilyn Monroe and Betty Page and I would always be obsessed with those ladies. Recently I thought I can’t put it off any longer, I want to become one of them.”

Another contestant was Miss Bunni Lambada:

Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final Bunni%20Lambada%202

Bunni is a philosophy student currently finishing her thesis on the social, cultural and economic impact of refugees on host societies. She says she hasn't decided yet on what she wants to be when she grows up.

Miss Cherry Bomb says she loves to brighten up a dull day in the office with big bangs, cherry red lips and nails. "The way you see me today is inspired by the glamorous gals of the 40's and 50's, which is why I would love to pursue a career in modelling as a Bombshell Pinup Gal!"

Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final Cherry_Bomb3

andrew666

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final Empty Re: Miss Pin-Up Australia NSW Final

Post by RetroSwimwear.com Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 am

Aweomse! Miss Bunni Lambada has done some shoots for us over at RetroSwimwear.com.
Must have been an amazing contest!
RetroSwimwear.com
RetroSwimwear.com

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-28

http://www.retroswimwear.com

Back to top Go down