Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project car sites/ places to locate your next kustom car

3 posters

Go down

Project car sites/ places to locate your next kustom car Empty Project car sites/ places to locate your next kustom car

Post by Flathead Kustoms Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 am

Hey guys, just trawling through some of my regular sites for locating the next potential project car (most of the time I'm just daydreamin looking at these sites) and was wondering, where have you guys looked to find a project either here or overseas?
The usual sites for me are:
Ebay (US and Aus)
www.oldride.com
www.mexicanjunk.com.au
www.uniquecarsales.com.au

Anyone got any others I should be adding to my favourites list to start drooling over the keyboard when I'm bored at work???
Cheers!
Brenton
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-24

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=590892637

Back to top Go down

Project car sites/ places to locate your next kustom car Empty Re: Project car sites/ places to locate your next kustom car

Post by PaulG Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Mexican Junk, thats a new one for me...Thanks Man!!!

PaulG

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Project car sites/ places to locate your next kustom car Empty Re: Project car sites/ places to locate your next kustom car

Post by PaulG Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Here's one www.haggleme.com

PaulG

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Ebony
Ebony

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead Kustoms Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 am

Awesome! I'll have to start checkin all these sites out.....
I wasn't that into Caddys until I met Katrina, now, I wouldn't care what year it is post 1940 till early 1970s even...... I have a thing for late 40's sedanettes...... man those things were cool straight outta the factory!
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 am

yup i so desperately want a late 40's 4dr. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
or a 55 Wink
Ebony
Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead Kustoms Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 am

How many cars do you want to own Ebony? I think most people on this forum would have a long long list of 'dream cars', actually, I recall there being a thread on here about it....
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead Kustoms Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:55 am

PaulG wrote:Here's one www.haggleme.com

Hey Paul, that haggleme.com site isn't bad, if only the exchange rate was better, oh, and I had more money to invest in cool iron.....
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:01 am

I have one for every day of the week, next step every day of the month Twisted Evil

Its not my fault honest! They just keep finding ME! I have the inability to say no haha, nothing I hate more is seeing a beautiful classic without a loving home.
The only one I actively sought out to buy was the dodge!

Its bad though seriously, its getting wayyy to scary to fess up to hubby when I get a new one! (I hid the 58 in QLD for months before i told him) the Olds was a complete ACCIDENT that i bought it. Shocked (shuddup lewey)

What i really DO want... 47 caddy - 55 caddy - hudson hornet and/or super wasp - 50 packard - 47 buick - ANY 50's hearses (would do ANYTHING for one) grrr 48 nash airflyte!! (all cars need a couple of day beds!)
ooh and a 1936 Cord! horn!!
bom
Urgh i should stop LOL
Ebony
Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down