Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I really the only South Aussie on here??

+2
Kid Setzer
Pistol Pete
6 posters

Go down

Am I really the only South Aussie on here?? Empty Am I really the only South Aussie on here??

Post by Pistol Pete Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:11 am

Hey gang,

Am I really the ONLY South Aussie on here??

Surely there must be another member out there somewhere!!

Cheers Lonesome Pete.
Pistol Pete
Pistol Pete

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Am I really the only South Aussie on here?? Empty Re: Am I really the only South Aussie on here??

Post by Kid Setzer Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:53 am

Stop ya whingin'!

What the hell?! Are you following me around the interwebs, Pete? Razz

Kid.
Kid Setzer
Kid Setzer

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer

Back to top Go down

Am I really the only South Aussie on here?? Empty Re: Am I really the only South Aussie on here??

Post by hewey Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:What the hell?! Are you following me around the interwebs, Pete? Razz

Give the bloke a break Kid, he's in SA, obviously he's got noone else to talk to Laughing Laughing

Yeh mate, looks like your still solo, judging by the lack of replies! Laughing Thats okay we'll talk to ya
hewey
hewey

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mudflap Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Ive been there a few times does that count?
mudflap
mudflap

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zed Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 am

Hey i buy stock from Adelaide on the occasion, But never been there. There was some talk about the FB/EK Holden Nationals going to SA in the not too distant future, So might get there one day. Pete ya band sounds like their rocking!
Cheers The Zed.................
The Zed
The Zed

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead Kustoms Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:19 am

I'll admit to being born there (in Elizabeth North Hospital I think....?) if that counts for anything and I still have half my relos down there, I might try and get them on here for ya, both my uncles are revheads, with a hk/t/g (whatever) Monaro (deep green with 80's style solid centreline wheels on it) and a 64/5/6 (can't remember which one it is) Impala convertible and the other has an xt fairmont, silver with what looks like dragway rims on it.... You might see them around cruising now the warmer weather is comin out... But we'll still talk to ya!
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-24

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=590892637

Back to top Go down

Post by Pistol Pete Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 am

Kid Setzer wrote:Stop ya whingin'!

Kid.

Well, well.... I send ya 2kg of Red Velvet Cake Mix and get no cake.... I send ya Stray Cats memrobilia, get no respect... ask for a beer at a Cats gig next year, get told no way.... post here to see if there's any other South Aussies and I get a midget abuser, that's right people a MIDGET ABUSER!!!, accuse me of stalking!!!!hahahaha!!

Kid, you be the only person that ever answers me!!

The Zed, thanks for the comment on the band, thinking about it we've only played/jammed together maybe 14 times I guess, but people seem to like us and we get them spending money at the bar so the publicans like us as well!!

Flathead Kustoms, the XT sounds familiar, I've got a XT GT and XR 500 wagon, so I keep my eye out for them. Do you know if it has a burgundy interior?

mudflap, do tell more.

Anyone heading down this way, let me know, I'm always up for a beer! Yes, even you Miss Kid (your shout!)!!
Pistol Pete
Pistol Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Setzer Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:53 am

Pistol Pete wrote:Well, well.... I send ya 2kg of Red Velvet Cake Mix and get no cake.... I send ya Stray Cats memrobilia, get no respect... ask for a beer at a Cats gig next year, get told no way.... post here to see if there's any other South Aussies and I get a midget abuser, that's right people a MIDGET ABUSER!!!, accuse me of stalking!!!!hahahaha!!

Hey, no need to air our dirty laundry here for all to see Pete! If you have a problem with me, take it up with my midget.

Kid.
Kid Setzer
Kid Setzer

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pistol Pete Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 am

Kid Setzer wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:Well, well.... I send ya 2kg of Red Velvet Cake Mix and get no cake.... I send ya Stray Cats memrobilia, get no respect... ask for a beer at a Cats gig next year, get told no way.... post here to see if there's any other South Aussies and I get a midget abuser, that's right people a MIDGET ABUSER!!!, accuse me of stalking!!!!hahahaha!!

Hey, no need to air our dirty laundry here for all to see Pete! If you have a problem with me, take it up with my midget.

Kid.

Hey Kid, I'm 6foot3, does that mean he'll be standing on a ladder???
Pistol Pete
Pistol Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead Kustoms Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:01 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:Stop ya whingin'!

Kid.

Well, well.... I send ya 2kg of Red Velvet Cake Mix and get no cake.... I send ya Stray Cats memrobilia, get no respect... ask for a beer at a Cats gig next year, get told no way.... post here to see if there's any other South Aussies and I get a midget abuser, that's right people a MIDGET ABUSER!!!, accuse me of stalking!!!!hahahaha!!

Kid, you be the only person that ever answers me!!

The Zed, thanks for the comment on the band, thinking about it we've only played/jammed together maybe 14 times I guess, but people seem to like us and we get them spending money at the bar so the publicans like us as well!!

Flathead Kustoms, the XT sounds familiar, I've got a XT GT and XR 500 wagon, so I keep my eye out for them. Do you know if it has a burgundy interior?

mudflap, do tell more.

Anyone heading down this way, let me know, I'm always up for a beer! Yes, even you Miss Kid (your shout!)!!

Not sure on the colour of the interior, I think it's black..... Haven't been down since my Uncle bought it, I'll have to get him to send some photos and have a look.....
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-24

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=590892637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down