Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Beach Boys Australian tour 2010

Go down

the Beach Boys Australian tour 2010 Empty the Beach Boys Australian tour 2010

Post by rocknrollluke Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Very Happy Smile Hi Friends,
I am writing to tell you that US legendary rock group The Beach Boys known for hits like kokomo, i get around,help me rhonda,surfin USA, Surfin Safari, Surfer Girl, Barbara Ann,Good Vibrations, WOuld'nt It be Nice, Do It again and many others are coming to tour Australia in late january-early February next year which they will play 3 cities Melbounre @ Hamer Hall January 29-31, Brisbane @ Lyric Theater February 1st & 2nd and Sydney @ Sydney Opera House February 4th-6th. This is the group's 10th Australian tour which the first was January 1964 on the bill with Roy Orbison,The Surfaris,Paul and Paula and The Joy Boys. The current line-up of the group has original member and lead singer Mike Love and long time member Bruce johnston(1965-72,78-) and it shall be an very good show having an symphony with them which shall be very interesting. i saw them @ brisbane Entertainment centre on Wednesday december 9th 1998 with America and Richard Clapton and they were FANTASTIC. for those in brisbane who wants to see them check them out.
Keep on Rocking
From Luke
rocknrollluke
rocknrollluke

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down