Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROCK STOCK 60'S SHOW

Go down

ROCK STOCK 60'S SHOW Empty ROCK STOCK 60'S SHOW

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:13 am

RockStock is a community celebration of some of the greats of Australian rock'n'roll music from the 50's, 60's and 70's. A nostalgic trip down memory lane re-living the glory days of the Helidon Spa Park and the incredible array of performers who debuted, wooed and wowed the thousands of patrons enjoying the incredible atmosphere of the spa water park in an era gone by.

http://www.helidon.org/RockStock.html

RockStock celebrates all things Helidon - it's world famous spa water, world famous sandstone and re-lives the nostalgia of the Helidon Spa Park rock n roll era. It is part of the Q150 celebrations and looks to continue each year as a very popular event on the southern Queensland cultural calendar . This year we will also be honoring the local aboriginal people who were also very much a part of the History of and the Helidon Spa.

This year we see once again an extraordinary line up of some of Australia's best from the 50's, 60's and 70's. RockStock is also hosting an incredible display of HotRod's and Classic Cars, themed stalls, memorabilia, a licenced bar and rides for the kids. Come and see the real thing in Helidon for 2009.

The events for this year are:
60's Cabaret - 7.30 Saturday Night
Classic Car Drive-In Movie - 7.30 Saturday Night
RockStock Festival - (9.30am Sunday)
We are also running a childrens aboriginal art competition and the winners will be announced on the day.
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://rockabillyaustralia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down