Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 2 rock n roll extravaganza

Go down

May 2 rock n roll extravaganza Empty May 2 rock n roll extravaganza

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 am

Rock'n'Roll Extravaganza Brisbane May 2
Body:
The Vaudevillains CD Launch
http://www.myspace.com/lorileecash

The Vaudevillains are a three piece band from Melbourne who are hell bent on bridging the gap between psychobilly and contemporary music.

The Vaudevillains have just released their second cd offering ‘Welcome to the Neighbourhood’,​ a full length album that followed their first EP ‘Vaudevillain Nights’. The new album is already pulling some interest with the track ‘Reaper’ hitting the top 30 on Triple J Unearthed and ‘Hector Hell Chapter 1’ featuring on Gretsch Guitar’s USA myspace site.

The Vaudevillains are returning to Queensland after their sensational performance at GreazeFest last year, to launch the new CD and reconnect with their Brisbane fan base.

The Brisbane show is being held on Saturday May 2 (on the Labour Day long weekend) at The Step Inn. The night will be a Rock’n’Roll Extravaganza
with more bands including:

The Jim Rockfords,
Paulie & The Crazy Rhythm Boys,
Warren Earl & The Atomic Rockers,
Captain Twilight & The Six Shooters,
DJ Lori Lee

Black Fridays and My Little Rockabilly will also have stalls at the event.

The Vaudevillains CD Launch
Date: Saturday May 2, 2009
Who: The Vaudevillains, The Jim Rockfords, Paulie & The Crazy Rhythm Boys, Warren Earl & The Atomic Rockers, Captain Twilight & The Six Shooters, DJ Lori Lee, plus stalls from Black Fridays & My Little Rockabilly.
Venue: The Step Inn, cnr Brunswick St & St Paul’s Tce, Fortitude Valley
Doors: Open 8pm
Cover: $15
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://rockabillyaustralia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down