Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GARTER BELTS AND GASOLINE 2009 COMPLAINTS

+12
hewey
Ebony
My Little Rockabilly Kat
28A
shippy
Sean
$ BARRY JACKPOT $
Drea
Gorilla Biscuit
Rockersilly Randy
emily
MOONSHINE TRADERS
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GARTER BELTS AND GASOLINE 2009 COMPLAINTS - Page 2 Empty Re: GARTER BELTS AND GASOLINE 2009 COMPLAINTS

Post by Rockersilly Randy Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:33 pm

damn str8 mo fo i own dis joint now, u betta stop treddin on my turf..dig it????????????????????

Rockersilly Randy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

GARTER BELTS AND GASOLINE 2009 COMPLAINTS - Page 2 Empty Re: GARTER BELTS AND GASOLINE 2009 COMPLAINTS

Post by Rockersilly Randy Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:34 pm

lolzzz diggin' turf

man comedy nyt sunday night LoLzZzZ

Rockersilly Randy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorilla Biscuit Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm

28A wrote:You need to gain some respect for your elders, and some maturity too. Your only 16, you seem to be the resident young smartass punk here, i guess i better stay out of your way Rolling Eyes

listen here sonny jim.

Just who the hell are you? if deadsled were still on the forum he'd lay you on your asss internet style.
Gorilla Biscuit
Gorilla Biscuit

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 28A Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Haha. Gotta love the anonymity of the internet.. eh?

28A

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockersilly Randy Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:42 pm

LOOLLLZZZZ
breadsled didnt wanna meet randy at g belts, i thought he wanted to lay me on my ass SadSad my ass hasnt been laid for agezzzz

Rockersilly Randy

Back to top Go down

Post by 28A Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:45 pm

I don't blame him for not going, i too would have better things to do than hang out with someone who acts like their "Straight outta Compton" haha.

Theres definately comedy here, and it is definately you sir. Unfortunately, i'm laughing quitely here at you, not with you.

28A

Back to top Go down

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:00 pm

it stops here guys.
NOW
or i will delete the forum
this forum was not created for people to winge! if you want to winge, write it in your diary
this whole thing about garter belts is not fair, i copped the blame, i created this forum for fun and to meet people
i have had a heap of negative stuff from this whole saga im over it, and so are the other dedicated forum member who joined back when the forum started in october.
I don't want to receive emails from people anymore, if you don't like what the youngins are saying on here tell them they will stop and i will delete the post
After owning this thing, i have had stories made up about me- from people who i thought were friends on here, on myspace and in real life, why? because of this!
whoever wants to take the forum off my hands and be the admin its yours take it, my anxiety is out of control from serious threats me and my family do not need.
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://rockabillyaustralia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorilla Biscuit Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Will do.

Soz.
Gorilla Biscuit
Gorilla Biscuit

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm

There is no reason you can't just come online and be social
we will all go on some cruises and meet each other
and noone should listen to stupid gossip that is thrown around
you know what the hardest thing is, trying to convince people im not at fault
why should i? i was not the planner of the darn event
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shippy Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Yeh definitely goin a bit far now guys not to mention way off topic.
kats tried to do the right thing and set up a forum for everyone, and its getting trashed.
shippy
shippy

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by mike hunt Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:33 am

don't have alot to say here BUT i do read alot, you want things to smooth over a bit, bring that f#%kwit big mouth keyboard warrior rockersilly randy into line, i don't think i've seen a funny or decent post that he's written

mike hunt

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 am

you've been threatened? wtf, poor girl!

the truth is whoever is giving you a hard time for making a online forum is out of line, it's a FORUM for shit's sake. an online forum is a place where people with similar interests can discuss and converse about whatever, keeping in mind that it's all in good fun and nothing illegal (and from what i've read there hasn't been anything illegal on here).

i obviously dont know the whole story but whoever is giving you a hard time about something as petty as a discussion board should back off because it's pathetic.

obviously you don't have control over other peoples opinions but you have tried your best to keep things diplomatic. i don't see a problem with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and friendly debates but if people are going to start getting nasty then they don't deserve to be included.

i guess what i'm saying is try not to stress and don't listen to gossip because it's not your fault that there are so many jealous people and dickheads out there <3
emily
emily

Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/133568770

Back to top Go down

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:57 am

aw, i love ya emily
thanks
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 28A Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 pm

mike hunt wrote:don't have alot to say here BUT i do read alot, you want things to smooth over a bit, bring that f#%kwit big mouth keyboard warrior rockersilly randy into line, i don't think i've seen a funny or decent post that he's written
x2. Bring out the banstick.

28A

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm

I agree. I think he's trying to get banned, though. Every forum seems to have one of these characters. They glory in their own infamy. Maybe then he'll be a happy Rockersilly??? Shocked Shocked Shocked .... Are you sure you're not Deadsled in disguise??? Or Skenny???? Or ....?
Lolly
Lolly

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Hahaha, nothing like a bit of forum trolling, people losing their cool & blowing their tops to give you a bit of a laugh.

Calm down guys. Some of you are making yourselves look very silly. Razz

Drea

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:08 pm

28A wrote:I don't blame him for not going

Dude i know its internet and all but character judging isnt overly hard. Why are you talking about yourself??
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-22

http://flickr.com/photos/aushotrods/

Back to top Go down

Post by Анонимный Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:15 pm

GARTER BELTS AND GASOLINE 2009 COMPLAINTS - Page 2 Funny-pictures-troll-car-hating

Анонимный

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Анонимный Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:20 pm

28A wrote:I don't blame him for not going, i too would have better things to do than hang out with someone who acts like their "Straight outta Compton" haha.

Theres definately comedy here, and it is definately you sir. Unfortunately, i'm laughing quitely here at you, not with you.

GARTER BELTS AND GASOLINE 2009 COMPLAINTS - Page 2 Polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1

Анонимный

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 am

Ok, so now anonymous handles are being created specifically to post on this thread?

This is getting pathetic.

Drea

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:18 am

yeh, isn't it awesome Suspect
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysteriousdeucedave Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:03 pm

I'd say it's gone way past pathetic. Just get a handle on yourself guys and grow up. You're really not proving anything and all you are doing is destroying the forum which is supposed to be a place for like minded people to come and meet or catch up and hear about events or whatever else. You are making it so that people don't want to come on here cos it is getting filled with crap from bickering idiots who can't keep their egos in check.
If you want to destroy something go outside and throw a rock through your window...just leave the forum out of it, stop bringing it down
If you keep this up you will be banned and have your profiles deleted
I'm getting really sick of the stress that Kat is being put under because of this, she has put her heart and soul into creating this forum for us and people who are into alternative lifestyles, there is no other forum from Australia dedicated to rockabilly, so Kat decided to create one. You come on here and thank her by turning it into a bitchfest, well done I really commend you.
You know what the right thing to do is ...so do it
mysteriousdeucedave
mysteriousdeucedave
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2