Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1961 EK Special Sedan Rust Free Car For Sale ASAP

+4
Drea
rustystuff
Slips
DeadSled
8 posters

Go down

1961 EK Special Sedan Rust Free Car For Sale ASAP Empty 1961 EK Special Sedan Rust Free Car For Sale ASAP

Post by DeadSled Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Ok i'm putting my EK Special Sedan up for sale as i've found a '54 Chev Sedan that i want. I wanted one originally but couldn't find at the time when i bought my EK..

Info..

Car is in Primer, Has NO rust whatsoever.. all four doors, body and gaurds ect all rust free. Has had new sills welded in and also has 3mm inner sills tied in to the body rails. Car has been bare metalled and then rust repairs and covered with primer. No shit hidden anywhere.

Comes with an extra set of very good doors.

Million parts for it.. all the original glass, stainless trims, front and rear seats (Bench seat front) spare steering column bumpers and extra bumper parts.. Um door handles inner and outter have heaps of those..

Has a HR Front End with HZ Kingswood disc brakes and aluminimum calipers.

I need this gone ASAP. I'm thinkin around $5g Negotiable because its had 6 months worth of panel work done to it, and comes with heaps of hard to find bits and peices. Also have a 186 that as far as i was told by the previous owner, has a yella terra head with all the good bits in it apparently a tough motor, and a M20 4spd gearbox.

Msg / Call me on 0423 914 623 if interested. I need this gone ASAP.. as in preferably next few days. Give me a reasonable offer and i'll take it.

Nick.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

1961 EK Special Sedan Rust Free Car For Sale ASAP Empty Re: 1961 EK Special Sedan Rust Free Car For Sale ASAP

Post by Slips Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:07 am

Slips

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

1961 EK Special Sedan Rust Free Car For Sale ASAP Empty Re: 1961 EK Special Sedan Rust Free Car For Sale ASAP

Post by DeadSled Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:18 am

Hey.. Negotiable means just that Wink

I don't expect to get 5g for it, but its a starting point because it HAS had 6 months worth of rust repairs done properly to it.. which would cost a few grand in a shop to have done.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post by rustystuff Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:56 am

Have you got pics of the repairs.... there are so many levels of repairs, nice profesional gas/tig welded repairs or are they cheap quick mig welded repairs
Whats the interior like?
Seems extremley high priced but I will reserve judgement till we see the pics Very Happy

thanks

rustystuff

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:30 am

I was just having a gander at that site (I didn't know they had unique carsales.com) and how come all the FBs are WAY more expensive than the EKs? Do people do up FBs more or what?

(was also too lazy to suss out every individual listing)

Drea

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mudflap Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:52 am

FB's are suposedly cooler I think because of the flash, but if you doing a Kustom who cares its just the shape.

Hay Nick why not post up some pic's to show every one what they will be buying
mudflap
mudflap

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pinstriping Assassin Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Good FB's are harder to find hence the higher price.
The Pinstriping Assassin
The Pinstriping Assassin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Darn, trust me to covet the more expensive one :p

Drea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSled Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:51 am

Cmon.. we all know EK's are the better car Laughing

I guess i've decided to keep it.. unless someone makes a decent and reasonable offer i'll be keepin it for a little while longer.
DeadSled
DeadSled

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulG Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:26 am

I love FB's But ive got an EK so Ill give the EK's my vote!!! Any anyway....Electric wipers rule!!! So Ner!! And yes I know you can Put EK wiper motors in FB's but thats only because EK's Are Better!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hahaha!!!

PaulG

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 am

Ohh pfft, this FB/ EK fight is silly. What are the differences really? EK has no side flash, electric wipers, comes in automatic. Well of course it's going to be different it's a model after. But I like the FBs because of the purty side flash Smile

Drea

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead Kustoms Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:22 am

Hey Drea, I thought you had a thing for single and twin spinner fords..... Question
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-24

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=590892637

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 am

Naw, just the twin spinners because you can't get a single spinner in a victoria Razz I'd custom grille it though. I like them without the pointy doodads. Don't worry, I have my eye on a smexy one. It know it's not going to go anywhere anytime soon, I'd rather concentrate on the FB first Very Happy

My dad would probably never forgive me if I got a single spinner. Haha. Then again he piffs all fords, and when I mention FB/EKs he says 'what? those bloody things with the fins?'

Drea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down