Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for information for possible entry in Miss Pinup Australia

2 posters

Go down

Looking for information for possible entry in Miss Pinup Australia Empty Looking for information for possible entry in Miss Pinup Australia

Post by Morticia McPhee Wed May 16, 2012 3:51 am

Hey Pretty Ladies and Cool Daddies,
I'm seriously considering entering into Miss Pinup Australia but i'm looking for a little bit more information on it! Have any of you entered previously, and if so, what was your experience like and what was involved?
Any other help would be greatly appreciated! Just looking for a few tips and hints as to what the judges look for and what goes into being an entrant, etc.

Thanks guys,
Morticia xx
Morticia McPhee
Morticia McPhee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Looking for information for possible entry in Miss Pinup Australia Empty Re: Looking for information for possible entry in Miss Pinup Australia

Post by Lucky01 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Hello Morticia,
You can find a lot of information about Miss Pin Up Australia from our new publication, PinupSkool Magazine. You can find us on Facebook. We are also one of the sponsors of Miss Pin Up Australia this year.
Miss Pixie is the organiser of the competition. She is a gorgeous lady, dedicated to promoting the lifestyle and the positive image of Pinup. The competition itself is all about building self confidence and being happy with and loving the skin your in. Entries are open until the start of September.
Check in on our Facebook page for all the information you need, as well as information on how to submit pictures from your Pin Up shoots for a chance to appear in PinupSkool Magazine.
I hope this helps,
Lucky

Lucky01

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down