Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Importing and general ADR compliances and laws and bullshit

2 posters

Go down

Importing and general ADR compliances and laws and bullshit Empty Importing and general ADR compliances and laws and bullshit

Post by Trigga Thu May 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi guys and gals, I'm looking into importing a pickup from the states, Now i looked into Importing it and the only rules I can find are those of customs, does anyone know where i can find the relevant info so i can get the truck rego'd here all the Import information says is that i must comply with my states transports departments rules which i can't find!!!. Plus I thought if other people where restoring cars and needed helpful links to ADR or DoT sites or helpfull people they could post here too
Trigga
Trigga

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Importing and general ADR compliances and laws and bullshit Empty Re: Importing and general ADR compliances and laws and bullshit

Post by smut57 Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 am

smut57
smut57

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Importing and general ADR compliances and laws and bullshit Empty Re: Importing and general ADR compliances and laws and bullshit

Post by Trigga Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 am

thanks mate will do.
Trigga
Trigga

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down