Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Addie on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 am

Some pics from a recent photo shoot.

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Addi310

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Addi211

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Addi4_10

=)
x Addi
Addie
Addie

Number of posts : 4
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Reputation : 1
Points : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by The Zed on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:54 am

Now that looks like a lotta Hula Hooping Fun!! Twisted Evil
Cheers The Zed.......................
The Zed
The Zed

Number of posts : 187
Age : 53
Location : Brisvegas
Reputation : 4
Points : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by The Pinstriping Assassin on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Some sweet pics there Addie
The Pinstriping Assassin
The Pinstriping Assassin

Number of posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Points : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by hewey on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Nice pics
hewey
hewey

Number of posts : 412
Reputation : 26
Points : 442
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by andrew666 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Hoopa! Hoopa!

andrew666

Number of posts : 266
Reputation : 4
Points : 700
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Sianne on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 am

I love the second picture, so very pretty!

Very Happy
Sianne
Sianne

Number of posts : 109
Age : 29
Location : Gold Coast
Reputation : 2
Points : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-23

http://siannesvintageloveaffair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by mudflap on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:41 pm

last one was my favorit
mudflap
mudflap

Number of posts : 412
Age : 47
Location : In the shed
Reputation : 2
Points : 278
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Fertinphotography on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:36 am

cool shots .. are you a pro?
Fertinphotography
Fertinphotography

Number of posts : 26
Age : 41
Location : Sydney
Reputation : 0
Points : 30
Registration date : 2010-11-28

http://www.fertinphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by cherry on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:17 am

Gr8 shots, u look fantastic...
cherry
cherry

Number of posts : 10
Age : 46
Location : Geelong
Reputation : 0
Points : 12
Registration date : 2011-03-05

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Addie on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 am

Hello! Thanks for the replies and comments- sorry I have stopped getting email notifications. Um in reply to Fertinphotography
I am a Hula Hoop performer... however in no way a professional pin up model! I wish! hehe =)
Addie
Addie

Number of posts : 4
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Reputation : 1
Points : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Fertinphotography on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:40 am

Addie wrote:Hello! Thanks for the replies and comments- sorry I have stopped getting email notifications. Um in reply to Fertinphotography
I am a Hula Hoop performer... however in no way a professional pin up model! I wish! hehe =)

ahhh cool ok ... do you know where i can purchase hula hoops?

do you do TFP shoots?
Fertinphotography
Fertinphotography

Number of posts : 26
Age : 41
Location : Sydney
Reputation : 0
Points : 30
Registration date : 2010-11-28

http://www.fertinphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Addie on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 am

Fertinphotography wrote:
Addie wrote:Hello! Thanks for the replies and comments- sorry I have stopped getting email notifications. Um in reply to Fertinphotography
I am a Hula Hoop performer... however in no way a professional pin up model! I wish! hehe =)

ahhh cool ok ... do you know where i can purchase hula hoops?

do you do TFP shoots?

Hiya- There are many places you can buy hoops- a couple websites come to mind: www.juggleart.com.au or http://www.weirderthebetter.com.au/ - these are proper circus hoops
Umm you can also make your own- which is alot cheaper but a little time consuming. You can get the pipe from bunnings, and all u need is a bit of dowell and a staple gun and some electrical tape- there are plenty of online forums on how to make hoops.- Or if your just after ones as props- the local $2 shop should have kids ones, depends on what you want it for and how much your willing to spend.

Not sure what TFP means? hehe sorry new to all this photoshoot jargon- I assume Time for Prints? and yes would be more than happy to- I live in Melbourne =)

Cheers Addie x
Addie
Addie

Number of posts : 4
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne
Reputation : 1
Points : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Fertinphotography on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:13 am

Addie wrote:
Fertinphotography wrote:
Addie wrote:Hello! Thanks for the replies and comments- sorry I have stopped getting email notifications. Um in reply to Fertinphotography
I am a Hula Hoop performer... however in no way a professional pin up model! I wish! hehe =)

ahhh cool ok ... do you know where i can purchase hula hoops?

do you do TFP shoots?

Hiya- There are many places you can buy hoops- a couple websites come to mind: www.juggleart.com.au or http://www.weirderthebetter.com.au/ - these are proper circus hoops
Umm you can also make your own- which is alot cheaper but a little time consuming. You can get the pipe from bunnings, and all u need is a bit of dowell and a staple gun and some electrical tape- there are plenty of online forums on how to make hoops.- Or if your just after ones as props- the local $2 shop should have kids ones, depends on what you want it for and how much your willing to spend.

Not sure what TFP means? hehe sorry new to all this photoshoot jargon- I assume Time for Prints? and yes would be more than happy to- I live in Melbourne =)

Thanks fro the info on hulahoops Smile Smile

awwww melbourne dam .. i'm in Sydney .. i'll message you when i'm in melbs next time Smile TFP means that no one gets paid .. the currency is photos on a CD Smile

Cheers Addie x
Fertinphotography
Fertinphotography

Number of posts : 26
Age : 41
Location : Sydney
Reputation : 0
Points : 30
Registration date : 2010-11-28

http://www.fertinphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot. Empty Re: Some Pin-Up (ish) shots from a recent photoshoot.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum