Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Cruise Night tomorrow night the 9th of April, run by the Pontiac Club: Details

Go down

American Cruise Night tomorrow night the 9th of April, run by the Pontiac Club: Details Empty American Cruise Night tomorrow night the 9th of April, run by the Pontiac Club: Details

Post by milt57 Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Ok everyone, we will meet at the Mobil Service Station on the Gold Coast bound side of the M1 next door to Dream World you have to take the Coomera Exit to get to it. You will see our Caddy parked next to the Diner.

We will be there tomorrow (Thursday the 9th of April) from 6.00pm and leaving at 6.30pm so that we can meet up with other cruisers by 7.00pm at The Beenleigh Tavern, then they are cruising down to Harrigan's Irish Pub at Calypso Bay (Jacob's Well) and plan to have tea there.

Then I am thinking of either Saturday or Sunday this weekend (late afternoon, into the night) we can start our own cruise night for us.

The one we are going on tomorrow is run by the Pontiac Club and invites other American Cars too, but the cruise nights we will have here will be open to any cruisers, with a cool car, not just american.

So those that have yank tanks can join me tomorrow night and we'll see the rest of you guys later, I will text and email those who have given me their details and also put it on this web site.

Regards Milton
milt57
milt57

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-07

http://www.caddydaddy.com.au

Back to top Go down