Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellooo ;)

+3
PaulG
minifbvan
Ebony
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hellooo ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellooo ;)

Post by Ebony Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Thanks Tim! only thing not stock on Betty (EK) is extractors. Beautiful car though so reliable.
Grrr your lucky i'm not in Sydney mister i'd be there an hour ago haha

Nup royal originally came out of a shed in... Adelaide, then went to Qld? then before THAT was qld then vic and was the two tone blue.
I didnt see the one on ebay though!! Would like to, i haven't seen one in red!
Ebony
Ebony

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Hellooo ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellooo ;)

Post by guanabats Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 am

Awesome (I have a soft spot for AP1, 2 & 3 Royals (only seem to have developed a liking for the 3's recently))
When I was in my teens (in the late 80's) a friend of mine was into Royals and had a turnover of over 100 of them over 5 or 6 years Shocked
BTW Dudes - I seem to prefer 4 door sedans, and bizare things like base model poverty packs but I think I'm a little twisted in my taste of cars? When I was young every one told me I needed to "put a red" in my FJ, add 13 inch wheels and convert to 12V which made me more dedicated to keeping the car stock (no belts no blinkers) I had the option to buy a few 2 door 52-54 Fords, but was always looking for an Aussie Asembled 4 Door Cusso - with orignial upholstery. It took me 20 years of casual looking to find the right car at the right price but I now have it so I'm wrapped (well even more when I have 8 pistons back in it Exclamation )
Are you heading to Ballarat Swap this year. I'm heading down and can't wait. I was almost thinking about trying to fit in the Stray Cats on Thursday night Cool
Nice line up of cars Ebony. Sorry about my rambles tongue
guanabats
guanabats

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum