Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garterbelts and Gasoline Nostalgia Festival.

2 posters

Go down

Garterbelts and Gasoline Nostalgia Festival. Empty Garterbelts and Gasoline Nostalgia Festival.

Post by LB Guzzler Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 am

The Garterbelts and Gasoline Nostalgia Festival is on soon at Mt Tamborine , half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. This year they are having a 4 day art show in conjunction with a whole bunch of other cool stuff. The original registration form stated that all art work has to be "for sale", I have just found out that this is not the case and it is "optional" if you want to sell or not. I talked to the organiser last night and he said he had interest from other states and even some from the UK. If you guys are interested in sending some in you can find out about it on their website. There are some rules and conditions and I advise you to read them. Hopefully they will get a good turnout as we need more of these shows doing this sort of thing. You only have to look at some of the artwork in this forum to see how much talent is in this country.
LB Guzzler
LB Guzzler

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Garterbelts and Gasoline Nostalgia Festival. Empty Re: Garterbelts and Gasoline Nostalgia Festival.

Post by hewey Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:38 am

Sounds good.
hewey
hewey

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down