Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE Route 66, pin up girl clothing, rock steady, switchblade stiletto and more:)

2 posters

Go down

FOR SALE Route 66, pin up girl clothing, rock steady, switchblade stiletto and more:) Empty FOR SALE Route 66, pin up girl clothing, rock steady, switchblade stiletto and more:)

Post by Jazz M Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 am

Hey there

I'm selling some clothes and things. Includes Vic Goth Corset, Lip Service, Sourpuss, Pin up Girl Clothing, Rock Steady, TDS/TDM clothing, Switchblade Stiletto.

If you don't have a live journal feel free to reply here:)

Here is a link to my journal to check out the pictures.

http://jazz-m-jazz.livejournal.com/1592.html

Thanks!

Jazz M

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE Route 66, pin up girl clothing, rock steady, switchblade stiletto and more:) Empty Re: FOR SALE Route 66, pin up girl clothing, rock steady, switchblade stiletto and more:)

Post by pixiePRECIOUS Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 am

is the

Lip Service Fetish Hollywood Geisha Corset dress. RARE . Size Small $120

and the

Pin up Girl Clothing cherry dress Size Small, Stretchy. $45

a small as in 6-8 or 8-10?? because im interested
pixiePRECIOUS
pixiePRECIOUS

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-31

http://ww.modelmayhem.com/tinkBABY

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE Route 66, pin up girl clothing, rock steady, switchblade stiletto and more:) Empty Re: FOR SALE Route 66, pin up girl clothing, rock steady, switchblade stiletto and more:)

Post by Jazz M Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:30 am

Hi:)

The Lip Service dress would be best for an 8-10.

The pinup girl dress would be to big for a 6, i would say perfect for a 8-10. I'm a full size 10 and it fits me fine. Just changed my style a lot! Its quite stretchy so i would say a small 12 could fit depending how tight you like it.

Let me know if you want to grab them, i was just about to take them to sell in a shop!

Jazz:)

Jazz M

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiePRECIOUS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 pm

i do want both....however.. i wont know if i can afford both until Monday.. is that ok?
pixiePRECIOUS
pixiePRECIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz M Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:58 pm

That's fine I will keep them until Monday:) Just let me know either way so i know if i can sell them or not.

You can email me rather than the forum if you want.

millypillydesigns@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Jazz

Jazz M

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiePRECIOUS Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm

thanks and will do xD
pixiePRECIOUS
pixiePRECIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down