Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Richard and the Shadows Australian tour next year

2 posters

Go down

Cliff Richard and the Shadows Australian tour next year Empty Cliff Richard and the Shadows Australian tour next year

Post by lukerock Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Very Happy Cool Hello Friends,
I am writing to say that UK singer Cliff Richard with the Shadows are coming to Australia in february next year and it's the first time they toured together since October 1961 when they toured here which they played in brisbane on October 28th 1961 @ Festival Hall. Cliff has been toured Australia many times since that time which he was last here in 2003. The line-up of the Shadows are-Hank marvin, Bruce Welch and Brian Bennett who had just joined the Shadows in 1961 just before that Australian tour and it should be an experience that no one should forget. the dates for the tour are-
Perth February 6th
Adelaide February 10th
melbourne february 13th
gold coast february 16th
brisbane february 18th
hunter valley february 20th and sydney february 21st and tickets go on sale august 14th
Keep on Rocking
Enjoy your day
From Luke
lukerock
lukerock

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-24

http://www.myspace.com/lukesrocknroll

Back to top Go down

Cliff Richard and the Shadows Australian tour next year Empty Re: Cliff Richard and the Shadows Australian tour next year

Post by Drea Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 am

Thanks Luke! This is the best news I've heard all week! I LOVE the shadows.
My dad does too so I'm going to message him right now!

Drea

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down