Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Fashion Fair Cruise! Friday 26th June 6pm-10pm and saturday 27th 8am-3pm

Go down

Vintage Fashion Fair Cruise! Friday 26th June 6pm-10pm and saturday 27th 8am-3pm Empty Vintage Fashion Fair Cruise! Friday 26th June 6pm-10pm and saturday 27th 8am-3pm

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm

I have just been emailed the dates of the next Vintage Fair, i hope we can all meet there! if you can't come to this one, another is in August, we can have a bite to eat and bargain with the vendors

Friday 26 June 6pm - 10pm 2009

We would love to see you in your favourite vintage threads on this evening, while you will be among the first to select from the array of vintage treasures on offer. Enjoy a glass of bubbly from the bar while you browse, or enjoy a delectable light meal from the Nest Café, before resuming the hunt for that special find!
Admission: $10

Keep your Friday night entry ticket for free return admission to the BVFF on Saturday.

Saturday 27 June 8am - 3pm 2009

Up and early for more vintage treats! Look for the BVFF signs and make your way through the Green Flea Market to Souths Clubhouse. Sellers will recover from last night's champagne by replenishing their stalls with more fashionable treasures.
Admission: $8, Children under 12 admitted free of charge.

Remember to fill out your Lucky Door Prize entry form for the chance to win a $200 voucher to spend on vintage goodies at the next BVFF. The entry box is located on the upper level of the Fair!
cherry

Vintage Fashion Fair Cruise! Friday 26th June 6pm-10pm and saturday 27th 8am-3pm Daviespark
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://rockabillyaustralia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vintage Fashion Fair Cruise! Friday 26th June 6pm-10pm and saturday 27th 8am-3pm Empty Re: Vintage Fashion Fair Cruise! Friday 26th June 6pm-10pm and saturday 27th 8am-3pm

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:19 am

so who's coming
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://rockabillyaustralia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down