Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burlesque Fundraiser

2 posters

Go down

Burlesque Fundraiser Empty Burlesque Fundraiser

Post by My Little Rockabilly Kat Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Emily- GARTER BELTS PIN UP WINNER- congrats!
La Viola Vixen
and myself
along with violas class are performing
and we are all as nervous as anything (not viola obviously)
wish us luck

ST JUDES TANZANIA FUNDRAISER - END OF TERM 1 2009 SHOW - THIS FRIDAY 3RD APRIL!!

Come along this Friday night and watch our students and their teachers shake their stuff and perform what they have been learning in this first term of 2009. This isn't just any showcase though - all monies raised from this night will go towards sponsoring a teacher and student from one of our supported charities - St Judes in Tanzania (see our home page for more information). It's a great way to see what we are all about, have a great night, all whilst supporting an amazing cause.

Fri 3rd April @ The Loft Theatre, QUT Creative Industries, Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove (in the building behind the Roundhouse Theatre).

Doors open 7pm for a 7.30pm start. Tickets at the door only $20 adults $10 kids under 16yrs.

This is a fun supportive evening for our students to experience performing in a relaxed environment, so come along!

PS. There is a donation bin at the door on the night for stickers, dictionaries, navy school socks and new books for the children of St Jude. Please help us send over a huge love package and drop some much needed and appreciated items in the donation bin on the night.
cherry
My Little Rockabilly Kat
My Little Rockabilly Kat
Admin

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://rockabillyaustralia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Burlesque Fundraiser Empty Re: Burlesque Fundraiser

Post by Rockersilly Randy Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:38 pm

oh man this wud be so freakin h4wt im realli gonna try make dis one!
il even put my blue suede shooz* on!

* yer ok they r just my old kappa runnerz that i got vinylspray onto,they look sick. my f%$#ing mum wouldnt cough up the ka$h n buy me onez at garter beltz

b*tch

Rockersilly Randy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down