Rockabilly & Kustom Kulture Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories ....

+3
leweydafly
PaulG
petercreasey
7 posters

Go down

Stories .... Empty Stories ....

Post by petercreasey Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:07 pm

we had been having a bit of a snake problem,a very big brown had decided to call our garden home.I came home for lunch and there it was on the driveway,i jumped out of my EH ute and ran around the back to grab a shovel,I planned on making him see things a bit different,but he was gone,I looked everywhere but couldnt find any signs of him so jumped back in the EH and headed back to work.At 100ks suddenly something bit the back of my leg,the brain went into panick mode,I pulled my legs up so high that I couldnt steer the car and there was two bleading bite marks on my calf. Not being able to steer,the ute left the road,went through a barbed wire fence and ended upon on its side about 50mtrs from the road,still in total panick I climbed out the window,helped by a truckie who was following,#what the hell happened buddy,he yelled,Ive been bitten by a snake,get help im dying I SCEAMED,holding my bleading leg and in a cold sweat.The truckie called for help and decided to check in the ute to see if the snake was really a brown,he climbed onto my poor sad looking EH and looked into the cab,thats when things went from bad to worst,my new truckie mate started laughing,laughing very loud,seems the deadly KING BROWN was the elastic strap withit two pronged hook that held the lambswool seat cover in place had come undone and buried its self into my leg,about the only good thing to come out of my embaressment was when I told this story to a local radio station ,they gave me a $1000 TOOL KIT,and now I stay well clear of all snakes.
petercreasey
petercreasey

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Stories .... Empty Re: Stories ....

Post by PaulG Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Hahaha, cool story man!!

PaulG

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by leweydafly Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 pm

(in my best Steve Irwin voice) CRIKEY...... its a rare lambswool car snake. Be verrry careful around these little fellas...... never know when they will strike!!

Haha. Good story Pete Laughing

Cheers

Mick Cool
leweydafly
leweydafly

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.myspace.com/436504185

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Ahahaha, kat's told me this one before. I had a jolly good laugh Very Happy

Drea

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorilla Biscuit Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

jeez. funny in a way, but very lucky you didn't get killed in the crash. Karma in a way for getting the shovel.

To people:
I wouldn't reccomend killing a snake if it's in the yard, it's best to just call the animal welfare joint to remove it safely & humaney.

not nice killing animals, plus you can get fined.

We've had red bellys & brown snakes in our old house before, it's very frightning. Snakes only strike if they feel threatened, so if you keep your distance they're fine, they won't chase after anyone.
Gorilla Biscuit
Gorilla Biscuit

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mudflap Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Gorilla Biscuit wrote:Snakes only strike if they feel threatened, so if you keep your distance they're fine, they won't chase after anyone.

me too same in reverse mr snake Laughing
mudflap
mudflap

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Flathead Kustoms Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 am

Hahah! Funny story Pete! At least you got a tool kit out of it!
Flathead Kustoms
Flathead Kustoms

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-24

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=590892637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum